Product Overview: Fluke Calibration 2700G-BG200K Digital Pressure Gauge
Fluke Calibration 2700G-BG200K Digital Pressure Gauge
The 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges provide best-in-class measurement performance in a rugged, easy-to-use, economical package. Improved measurement accuracy allows it to be used for a wide variety of applications. It is ideal for calibrating pressure measurement devices such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, and switches. In addition, it can be used as a check standard or to provide process measurements with data logging.
- Precision pressure measurement from 100 kPa (15 psi, 1 bar) to 70 MPa (10 000 psi, 700 bar)
- Accuracy to 0.02% of full scale
- Easy-to-use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete portable pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10 000 psi with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Combine with the P5510, P5513, P5514, or P5515 Comparison Test Pumps for a complete bench top pressure calibration solution
- Test port is 1/4 NPT Male. 1/4 BSP and M20 X 1.5 adaptors are included standard
- USB communications cable and universal power supply provided standard
- Can be used with COMPASS® for Pressure software for automated recording of pressure calibration data
The 2700G has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to configure the sampling rate, tare value, damping, and auto-off time interval as well as reset the min/max pressure. You can also view the remaining battery life. Select from 21 different standard engineering units, including bar, in H2O, kPa, MPa, and psi. In addition, the supervisor menu can be used to set one custom engineering unit. To ensure against incorrect measurements, each of the above functions can be locked from use through the supervisor menu.
|Clean, dry non-corrosive gas|
|-15 psi to 30 psi, -100 kPa to 200 kPa|
|0.001 psi, 0.0001 bar|
The 2700G Reference Pressure Gauge can be combined with the Fluke Calibration P5500 series of comparison test pumps to make a complete pressure calibration system. The unique test port design of the P5500 series allows for hand tight connection of the 2700G without the use of PTFE tape.