Product Overview: Fluke 902 FC True RMS HVAC Clamp Meter with Fluke Connect
If you’re an HVAC service technician, the 902 helps you get more done without the need to carry multiple meters. That’s because it is designed for the systems you service and install daily. With True RMS technology and a CAT III 600 V rating, you can troubleshoot and maintain HVAC equipment safely and with confidence in the results.
· Get more done faster and safer than before by connecting your meter to Fluke Connect and capture measurements wirelessly. Save your measurement to Fluke Cloud™ storage for further analysis or comparison to earlier inspection data.
– Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes the arc blast zone risks, not you.
– Instantly trend and monitor measurements live on your phone screen for better troubleshooting results.
– Create and email reports right from the field. When team collaboration is needed use Fluke Connect ShareLive™ video call to share live measurements and discuss next steps with colleagues.
– Don’t risk transcription errors, save your measurements directly to your meter from your smartphone with the press of a button
· CAT III 600V / CAT IV 300V safety rating
· TPAK magnetic hanging strap (optional) allows you to conveniently hang the meter while using the probes
· Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
· Large, easy-to-read backlit display
· Three-year warranty
· Soft carrying case
· Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
· Measurement range feature automatically changes switch position