Product Overview: Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator
Fluke 754 Features:
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.Multifunctional. Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency. Since it both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate all with one rugged tool.
Powerful, yet easy to use. The easy-to-follow, menu-driven display guides you through any task. Programmable calibration routines enable you to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent, calibrations.
Records and documents results. To support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards, the Fluke 753, and 754 capture your calibration results, eliminating the need to juggle a pen and pad in the field. The USB interface in the Fluke 753 and 754 lets you transfer the results to a PC, thus saving the time of having to manually transcribe them when you return to the shop.
Supports popular instrumentation management software. The 753 and 754 work with the Fluke DPC/TRACK™ software, and with popular programs from Honeywell Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies, Intergraph and others. It allows you to create procedures, instructions, and action lists to deliver fast, easy documentation.
Truly hand-held. Small enough to fit easily into a tool bag and to use in tight spaces. Runs an entire shift on a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack.
Rugged and reliable. Overmolded urethane case stands up to rough handling in industrial environments. Calibrators offer one- or two-year calibration cycles and three-year warranty.
Bright white display lets you read your results in any kind of light. Backlight has three (3) settings.
Soft keys provide one-touch access to enhanced functions such as task lists, automated procedures, scaling, min/max, stepping and ramping, andreview memory.
Three operating modes Measure, Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source, —enable technicians to troubleshoot, calibrate, or maintain instrumentation with just one tool.
Integrated HART communication capability. Lets you program and control HART instrumentation.
Use it immediately. If you’ve used the Fluke 74X Documenting Process Calibrator you’ll be able to pick up the 75X and start using it immediately, without a learning curve.
Multi-lingual interface displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
AutoStep allows technicians to set the calibrator for a delayed start and a specific sequence of steps, so it can run unattended as a continuously varying test source.
User entered values enable users to capture readings measured or sourced by other devices.
Custom units allow readings to be scaled and displayed in any user-defined units.
Switch calibration procedures perform fast, automated calibration of one- and two-point switches for voltage, current, temperature, and pressure.
Differential pressure flow instrument calibration routines use a square root function to directly calibrate DP flow instruments.
Built-in algebraic calculator. With four functions—plus square root—stores, recalls, and performs calculations required for setting up instruments or evaluating data in the field. Use it to set the source function to a calculated value. There’s no need to carry a pencil and paper or a separate calculator.
Programmable measurement delay inside automated procedures permits calibrating instruments that respond slowly.
See more multifunction calibrators here.