Product Overview: Fluke 729 Pro Automatic Pressure Calibrator
The Fluke 729 Series is purpose-built for process technicians, designed to streamline pressure calibration and deliver quicker and more precise test results. We understand that calibrating pressure can be a time-intensive task, but the Fluke 729 makes it remarkably straightforward. It features an internal electric pump for automatic pressure generation and regulation, all within a rugged, user-friendly, and portable package.
As the ultimate portable pressure calibrator, the Fluke 729 allows you to effortlessly input your desired pressure target. The calibrator will then autonomously pump to the specified set-point. Its internal fine adjustment control guarantees that the pressure stabilizes precisely at the requested value. Furthermore, the Fluke 729 can handle multiple pressure test points automatically and record the results with ease. Calibration becomes as simple as entering the starting and ending pressures, along with the number of test points and tolerance levels. The Fluke 729 takes care of the rest.
Incorporating HART communication capabilities, this device enables HART transmitter mA adjustments, light HART configuration, and adjustments to applied 0% and 100% values. You can upload and manage documented calibration results using DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software, facilitating the management of your instrumentation, creation of scheduled tests and reports, and overall calibration data management.
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrators come in three available ranges: 30 psi (2 bar, 200 kPa), 150 psi (10 bar, 1 MPa), and 300 psi (20 bar, 2 MPa). They are engineered to perform reliably wherever and whenever you need them.
- Automatic pressure generation and regulation up to 300 psi
- Convenient onboard test templates for easy process documentation
- Automatic internal fine-pressure adjustment
- Capable of measuring, sourcing, and simulating 4 to 20 mA signals
- Provides 24V loop power for transmitter testing
- Features a vibrant dual/triple-channel color graphical display
- Equipped with HART communication for smart transmitter testing
- Built-in leak testing for verifying test setups and detecting leaks
- Boasts a rugged and portable design with a standard 3-year warranty
- Compatible with the Fluke Connect® App
- Offers temperature measurement with an optional 720RTD probe
- Measures Vdc for testing 1 V dc to 5 V dc output transmitters
- Compatible with 700 Series and 750 Series pressure modules
- Effortlessly upload documented test results to DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software
- Comes with an innovative semi-rigid carrying case tailored for fieldwork.