Product Overview: Fluke 335 Clamp On Meter
Fluke 335 OBSOLETE
see link below for replacment
Clamp meters that fit the way you work
Fluke 335 Features:
- Three year warranty
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy ‘Display Hold’ button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Large, backlit display (on most models) is easy-to-see
- In-rush current function (on most models) for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc.
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Improved low current measurement accuracy from new microprocessor technology
- Five different models to meet your exact needs
- A True-rms clamp meter, large backlit display, measures ac amps, ac/dc volts, ohms and motor start-up current
See more Clamp On Meters here.