Product Overview: Fluke 180LR 2 Line Laser Level Red
Fluke 2-line laser levels not only show bright, crisp plumb and level lines across a 180-degree field of view, they are built with the ruggedness you’d expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
These professional-grade tools project level lines, plumb lines, a combination of level and plumb, as well as 90-degree lines which can be projected at any angle. Fluke lines laser levels are accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch accuracy at 30 feet). The fast settling, self-leveling gimbal quickly gives you accurate reference lines; long and tedious layouts will become a thing of past.
- Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site; drop tested at 1 meter
- Self-leveling, horizontal- and vertical-cross line laser level for rapid, accurate leveling and layout
- Accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch at 30 feet)
- One button operation to toggle to different presets
- Includes magnetic wall bracket for easy, stable mounting