Product Overview: FLIR AX8™ Marine Thermal Monitoring System
FLIR AX8™ Marine Thermal Monitoring System
Gain an entirely new view of your vessel’s mechanical system with the new FLIR AX8 thermal monitoring camera. Combining thermal and visible cameras in a small, affordable package, the AX8 integrates with Raymarine multifunction displays (MFDs) and sends audible and visual alerts when the temperature of machine parts rise above preset thresholds.
Keep a watchful eye on such critical equipment as engines, exhaust manifolds, and shaft bearings and spot problems before they leave you stranded on the water. And FLIR’s exclusive MSX® imaging blends visible and thermal images for more detailed imagery that is easier to understand.
Marine Thermal Monitoring System Features:
Spot Potential Problems Before They Happen
- State-of-the-art thermal monitoring of engines and onboard machinery
- Powered by Lepton, FLIR’s most advanced micro thermal camera
- Exclusive Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) for easy-to-understand thermal imagery.
On Board Thermal Alarming and Visual Analysis
· Stream live thermal video of exhaust manifolds, propeller shafts, electrical panels, and other machinery
· Program specific areas to generate automated spot alarms when temperatures exceed pre-set thresholds
· Evaluate ongoing temperature trends
· Help avoid costly repairs and unwanted breakdowns
· View thermal, visible, and MSX video imagery on Raymarine LightHouse II™ MFDs
· Continuous thermal monitoring with audible and visual alarms across the Raymarine network
· Connect up to eight AX8 cameras using Ethernet
· View and record thermal video and snapshots from any Raymarine display on the network
· Easy setup and alarm programming with a PC and web browser