Product Overview: Druck PV622G Pneumatic Pressure Generator
• A uniquely capable, re-rangeable and self contained pressure test system
• Advanced pressure generation
– 95% vacuum to 20 bar (300 psi) pneumatic
– 95% vacuum to 100 bar (1500 psi) pneumatic
– 0 to 1000 bar (15000 psi) hydraulic
• Stand alone replacements for hand pumps
• Bench top use as comparators
There are three pressure generation stations: the PV 621/G, a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures 95% vacuum to 20 bar (300 psi); the PV 622/G, a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures 95% vacuum to 100 bar (1500 psi); and the PV 623/G, a hydraulic pressure generator for pressures up to 1000 bar (15000 psi).
Each pressure station is designed for stand-alone operation as a pressure generator and can replace conventional hand pumps to provide greater efficiency and ease of use. They can also be used on the workbench as comparators. Combining any of the pressure stations with a PM 620 pressure module and the DPI 620/G calibrator creates a uniquely capable, self-contained pressure calibrator.