Product Overview: Druck PACE1000 Precision Pressure Indicator
NEW: Introducing a new high precision Druck pressure indicator, designed for test bench, bench top and panel mount calibration, test and monitoring applications.
The new PACE1000 precision pressure indicator brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for monitoring, test and calibration applications.
PACE1000 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices. PACE1000 offers a wide choice of standard pressure range from three levels of precision to ensure that PACE can accommodate specification and budget requirements.
PACE1000 is the indicator version of the PACE platform, complementing the PACE5000 which offers a single pressure control range approach to pressure test and calibration, the PACE6000 supports single or dual range pressure control and the PACE CM control module offers three levels of precision and provides a precision versus price solution
PACE1000 can be used IN variety of industries:
Automatic test and calibration of pressure recorders, indicators, switches and transmitters.
- Pressure sensor/switch/gauge manufacturers on the product line or in the calibration lab
- Service companies for the calibration of pressure transducers, transmitters, analogue gauges, pressure switches and pressure relief/burst devices, along with other pressure instruments such as portable calibrators.
- Aerospace for calibrating various pressure sensors on the aircraft or test cells and wind tunnels.
- Airfields for the measurement of barometric pressure
- Automotive for calibrating and testing pressure sensors used in engine and transmission test cells
- Pharmaceutical for calibration of medium and low pressure sensors
- Government organizations for the calibration of pressure devices