Product Overview: DeFelsko PosiTector® SHD Shore Hardness Durometer
The PosiTector SHD measures the indentation hardness of non-metallic materials such as polymers, elastomers and rubbers. In the corrosion industry, durometers are commonly used to ensure proper curing of pipeline repair wraps.
- Shore A – for soft to hard materials such as soft rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, etc.
- Shore D – for medium to extra hard materials such as hard rubber, epoxies, hard plastics, PVC, acrylic, etc.
- User-adjustable measurement time with onscreen countdown to conform to national and international standards
- Auto Ignore mode disregards hardness readings below 20 and above 90 per international standards
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)