Product Overview: DeFelsko PosiTector® 200 Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Gage
The PosiTector 200 non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. Measure coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastic and more. Advanced models measure up to 3 layers with graphics.
There are three PosiTector 200 models:
- 200 B: 13 – 1000 um (0.5 -40 mils) for polymer coatings on wood, plastic, drywall, etc.
- 200 C: 50 – 3800 um (2 – 150 mils) for thicker coatings on concrete, masonry, fiberglass, etc.
- 200 D: 50 – 7600 um (2 – 300 mils) for thick, soft or attenuative coatings such as Polyurea and polymers, et
- Ready to measure – no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)