Product Overview: Crystal XP2i Digital Pressure Test Gauge
The 2nd generation XP2i is a very rugged, intrinsically safe, digital pressure gauge that fits in your palm with 0.1% of reading accuracy.
- New nickel plated aluminum enclosure is sealed to IP67 (waterproof to 1 meter)
- Backlight is twice as bright, but batteries last just as long
- 10% larger LCD window for a larger viewing angle
- Internal pressure is equalized by a GORE-TEX® filter
- All XP2i gauges are now CSA, IECEx and ATEX certified intrinsically safe
- Captures open and reseat values for Pressure Safety Value (PSV) testing
- Optional pressure datalogging capability
- Torque and force measurement capable
- Simple to use
- Very rugged
- Very easy to use – doesn’t need or use configuration menus, just buttons
- Very accurate
Check out our blog post on using a Crystal digital gauge to test pressure safety valves.