Product Overview: Crystal Engineering NV-4AA-MA20-30PSI nVision Intrinsically Safe Reference Pressure Recorder
Crystal Engineering NV-4AA-MA20-30PSI nVision Intrinsically Safe Reference Pressure Recorder
A field calibrator that can display recorded data graphically on a high resolution screen.
Crystal Engineering NV-4AA-MA20-30PSI
- Graphic display with zoom capability
- 0.025% of reading accuracy
- Field-serviceable modules: pressure, temperature, current, and voltage
- Temperature compensation from -20°C to 50°C
- ATEX / IECEx intrinsically safe
- Log and display 280,000 points at up to 10 readings / sec on up to two modules simultaneously
- IP67 (enclosure 1m submersible up to 30 min)
- Uses Crystal’s revolutionary new CPF fittings and hose system (leak-free and finger tight to 10K PSI)
- Interactive real-time graphing of measurements
Replacing a chart recorder – find out how
Improved nVision Specifications
As offshore drilling continues to trend towards deeper wells and elevated pressures, customers have repeatedly requested increased accuracy to meet DNV requirements. In response, we are pleased to announce improved specifications for our high pressure nVision and APM pressure modules. The 10 000 psi / 700 bar and 15 000 psi / 1000 bar modules are now twice as accurate at ± 0.05% of reading.
In addition, we are also removing the “typical” from our vacuum specifications on the low pressure modules. All ranges 300 psi / 30 bar and lower, will now contain vacuum data on the certificates.