Product Overview: Crystal Engineering HPC40 Series Pressure Calibrator
The HPC40 Series is the world’s first combined pressure and mA loop calibrator to be fully temperature compensated from -20 to 50° C. You can count on the same accuracy whether measuring pressure, current, voltage, or temperature.
- 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
- Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
- Advanced Simplicity ‘Non-Menu’ Interface
- Measure & Source mA with External Loop Power or Internal 24 VDC Power Supply
- High Accuracy Thermometer with ‘True Ohm’ Technology
- Store & Recall Previously Used Screens
- Flexible Power Options Including Rechargeable
New HPC40 Series Firmware
A new version of HPC40 Series firmware (R150109) is now available through CrystalControl. Here is a list of items that were fixed / improved.
- Fixed scaling when switching units or using temperature
- Fixed zeroing with user-defined units
- Improved differential pressure unit display when powering off/on
- Fixed scaling resolution
Fixed % error calculation with APM