- Battery operated with auto shut off after 6 minutes
- Portable, hand-held unit
- Accurate spot-checks of moisture in gases can be made faster and easier than ever, over the range of -148°F to +68°F(-100°C to +20°C) dewpoint
- All surfaces in contact with the sample are made from 316 stainless steel and are electropolished to assure rapid equilibrium with the sample
- Sensor and piston slide through spring-loaded PTFE seals protecting the sample cell as well as the desiccant cartridge from intrusion of wet air or gas
Approved for use in hazardous (classified) areas Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C, &D. Available as an option.
- Input Resolution: 0.1°C dew point
- Indicators: LCD with backlight, 3.5 digits and custom legends for units and mode, audio alert
- Engineering units: °C,°F, PPM, lbs H2O/mm scf, g H20/m3
- Controls: 5 push buttons, all settings stored in EEprom. Manual Sensor Actuator.
- Outpurs: Optional 4/20mA or 0/24mA and RS-232.
- Isolation: Sensor and case are isolated from the power supply , analog output and RS-232.
- Pressure correct: Programmable pressure correction button.