Product Overview: Ashcroft A2 Pressure Transducer
The Ashcroft® A2 Industrial Pressure Transmitter is designed to satisfy the requirements of industrial applications. This versatile model proves ideal for demanding pressure measurement.
- Rugged housing
- Highly configurable; wide selection of pressure ranges, pressure
connections a electrical terminations
- Output: select voltage or current versions
- Externally adjustable zero and span access (optional)
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.50% or ±1.00% span
- Pressure Ranges: 1.5 to 10,000 psi; absolute ranges available
- IP65 housing; 304 stainless steel
- Wetted material: all-welded 316L stainless steel
The Ashcroft® A2 pressure transmitter is ideal for a broad spectrum of pressure sensing requirements found in heavy industrial, and test and measurement applications. It offers the instrument specifier a wide choice of construction and performance variables. The Ashcroft® A2 is designed and manufactured to provide the user with accurate, reliable, and stable output data. This is accomplished through the use of an on board microprocessor, that is programmed during a unique digital compensation process, to provide extremely linear and precise performance over the entire specified pressure and temperature range .