Product Overview: Agilent / HP 5384A Frequency Counter 10Hz to 225MHz
The Agilent 5384A Frequency Counter utilizes interpolar-enhanced reciprocal counting to provide outstanding performance at a low cost. Frequency coverage allows measurements from 10 Hz to 225 MHz, with resolution of nine digits per second. The 5384A incorporates a programmable alphanumeric display, accessible remotely via HP-IB (IEEE-488). The liquid crystal display (LCD) reduces component count, is easy to read (indoors or out), and improves counter reliability and serviceability.
- High input sensitivity extends applications
- Extensive input conditioning improves accuracy
- Variable display digits improve readability
- External dc operation extends portability
- Proven reliability
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link.
- High Input Sensitivity
- At least 15 mV rms sensitivity reduces the need for preamps and improves low-level signal
- Extensive Input Conditioning
- A low pass filter, automatic or manual attenuator and trigger level
control features provide versatile signal-to-noise conditioning for optimum accuracy.
- Variable Display Digits
- View only readable digits from stable signals by controlling the number of display digits.
Use as few as 3 or as many as 11 digits.
- External dc Operation
- Wide range (9-15V) external dc input power allows use of sources such as 12V automobile power to keep the timebase warm, or charge the battery option while in transit to remote sites.