Product Overview: Additel ADT-927 Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump
• Generate 85% vacuum to 10,000psi (700 bar) pressure
• Portable, only 7 lb
• Minimal maintenance
• Increase and decrease pressure smoothly
• Hand-tight quick connectors
The ADT 927 Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressure from -12.5psi (-0.85bar) to 10,000 psi (700bar). With the patented screw press technology, high pressures can be easily generated, increased and decreased smoothly. With no check valve (non-returning valve), the ADT 927 avoids the troublesome leakage issues that is usually experienced with hand pumps and allows for minimal maintenance. Two hand-tight quick connectors installed on the pump allow easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches. The ADT927 is an ideal comparison test pump for calibrating pressure measuring instruments such as test gauges, indicators or transducers in the field or laboratory.
• Portable Only 7.1 lb
• Durable and Minimal Maintenance Patented screw press technology, with no check valve (non-returning valve) inside that is usually used on troublesome hand pumps.
• Easy-to-use The high pressure can be generated easily, increased and decreased smoothly.
• Extremely Low Leakage Patented screw press technology, instead of leaking, troublesome check valve (non-returning valve) in hand pump.
• Hand-tight Quick Connectors Allows easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.
The ADT 927 is designed to generate pressure from 85% vacuum to 10,000 psi (700 bar) for the application requiring accurate pressure testing and calibration. It can be used in calibrating pressure gauges, transmitters, or other pressure measuring instruments.