Product Overview: Additel 959 Hydraulic Ultra-High Pressure Test Pump 0-40,000 PSI
• Pressurize large-volume workload
• Generate pressure to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
• Increase and decrease pressure smoothly
• Three pressure ports
• Hand-tight quick connectors
• Hand pump to fill large volume system
• Durable and Minimal Maintenance
o Patented screw press technology, without non-returning valve inside that is usually used on troublesome hand pumps.
o High pressures can be generated easily, as well as increased and decreased smoothly.
• Three Hand-tight Quick Connectors
o Allows easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.
• Pressure Range
0 to 40,000psi (2,800bar) gauge pressure.
• Reservoir capacity:
420ml (25.6 in^3)
Body: SS, aluminum, copper
Seals: Buna-N, PTFE, Copper Alloy, Aluminum Alloy
Test Gauge Connection: Positional Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16′ – 18 UNF female
Reference Gauge Connection: Positional Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16′ – 18 UNF female
1/2BSP female and M20X1.5 female connections are available upon request.
Height: 6.9′ (175 mm)
Base: 17.9′ (455 mm) x 15.0′ (380 mm)
28.7 lb (13 kg).
• Piston volume:
Fine adjust piston: 1.5 ml (0.09 in^3)