Product Overview: Additel 946 Hydraulic High Pressure Calibration Pump
• Pressurize large-volume workload
• Generate pressure to 15,000 psi (1,000 bar)
• Increase and decrease pressure smoothly
• Three pressure ports
• Hand-tight quick connectors
• Hand pump to fill large volume system
• Durable and Minimal Maintenance
o Patented screw press technology, without non-returning valve inside that is usually used on troublesome hand pumps.
o High pressures can be generated easily, as well as increased and decreased smoothly.
• Three Hand-tight Quick Connectors
o Allows easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.
Mineral oil or deionized water. (Oil is default media liquid. Pump with water as media to be ordered specifically)
• Pressure Range
0 psi to 15,000psi (1,000bar).
Body: SS/aluminum, copper
Hand-tight connectors for both test gauge and reference gauge(s).
1/4NPT female, 1/2NPT female, 1/4BSP female, 1/2BSP female, or M20X1.5 female
Height: 6.9′ (175 mm)
Base: 17.9′ (455 mm) x 15.0′ (380 mm)
28.7 lb (13 kg).
• Piston volume:
Fine adjust piston: 1.5 ml