Product Overview: 3M™ Dynatel™ Pipe Cable Locator 2500 Series
Designed to be the most accurate, fastest and most integrated locator on the market, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2550-iD represents an advancement in locating technology for the field professional.
- Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
- Five modes of operation – trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak – for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
- Gas Industry
- Power Industry
- Water Industry
- Wastewater Industry
- Read, Write and Locate Markers
|Application/Industry||Gas, General Purpose, Power, Wastewater, Water|
|Carrying Bag Included||Yes|
|Coupler Size||4.50 Inch|
|Direct Connect Cable||Large Clips|
|EMS Caution Tape Finding Capability||No|
|Fault Finding Capability||No|
|Marker Finding Capability||Yes|
|Number of Frequencies||6|
|Transmitter Output||12 Watt|
|2200RB Rechargeable Battery||Yes|