Product Overview: Reconditioned Rosemount 1152 Nuclear Pressure Transmitter
- Isolating Diaphragms: 316L SST.
- Drain/Vent Valves: 316 SST.
- Process Flanges: CF-8M (Cast version of 316 SST).
- O-rings: Ethylene propylene.
- Fill Fluid: Silicone oil.
- Flange Bolts and Nuts: Plated alloy steel, per ASTM A-540.
- Qualified per IEEE Std 323-1971 and IEEE Std 344-1975
- Mild environment qualification
- 4–20 mA or 10–50 mA output
- Panel or 2-in. pipe mounting
- ±0.25% of calibrated span; includes combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability.
- Model 1152 Transmitters are similar in construction and performance to the proven Model 1151 Transmitters. Units are available in absolute (AP), gage (GP), differential (DP), and high-line differential (HP) configurations, with eight pressure range options.
Direct electronic sensing with the completely sealed -Cell™ capacitance sensing element
(see Figure 1) eliminates mechanical force transfer and problems associated with shock and vibration. Installation and commissioning are simplified by compact design, 2-wire system compatibility, and external span and zero adjustments. Wiring terminals and electronics are in separate compartments, so the electronics remain sealed during installation.