For Transitioning Service Members
The DOD SkillBridge program is an opportunity for service members to gain valuable civilian work experience through specific industry training, apprenticeships, or internships during the last 180 days of service.
Our Quality Policy
JM Test Systems, LLC will return customer equipment that is repaired, calibrated, certified, and tested along with reliable and accurate test data. 100% of all equipment is thoroughly cleaned.
If necessary, the equipment will be restored to a “like new” appearance.
All equipment is 100% quality assurance checked.
We continually strive to improve the quality of our services through quality objectives, personnel training, internal and external auditing such as technical oversight by highly skilled laboratory management.
We maintain accreditation with ISO 17025 requirements or conformance to ASTM standards. Our industry affiliations include professional organization memberships, the use and development of state-of-the-art measurement equipment, and testing techniques.
Wide Range of Positions Available
Electrical Safety Testing Lab
Supply Chain Management
Information Technology Technicians
of Skillbridge interns offered full time positions in JM Test Systems
with no layoffs
veterans are currently employed at jm test systems
We offer a variety of positions, company culture, growth, opportunity, on the job training, and benefits once hired.
- Apply to JM Test Systems
- Receive a personal call from a JM veteran
- A HR representative will contact you to schedule a phone interview
- An in-person or virtual interview with the Division Manager(s) will be arranged by HR
- After the interview, HR and managers analyze the applicant’s capabilities
- HR extends an offer and training plan to the applicant
- SkillBridge applicant submits offer and training plan for approval to their Command Team
If Accepted by Command Team:
- HR, managers and veteran ambassadors prepare for intern’s first day
- One month before the internship ends, HR and managers evaluate the intern for official employment
- Based on the determination, an official offer is issued to the intern, who then may accept or decline it
- If the offer is accepted, HR will onboard the intern as a full-time/part-time JM employee
Our Core Values
JM TEST SYSTEMS LOCATIONS
About JM Test Systems
JM Test Systems, LLC was founded in 1982 by Ed Morrison, who was an equipment manager for a large instrumentation and electrical contractor in Louisiana. Today, we are still a family owned business with the same values the company was founded on.