Calibration Services for Your Instrument / Test Equipment
Standard Calibration Services Include:
- Pick-up and delivery services
- NIST traceable Certificate of Calibration
- Archiving of historical data for an indefinite period
- Calibration Sticker
- Calibration Seals where applicable
- As-found and as left data
- Recall Notice when recalibration is due
- General cleaning of the instrument
JM Test Systems also provides on site instrument calibration and metrology services. Click here for more details.
| Since 1982 JM Test Systems has been providing NIST traceable calibrations to our customers. Our commitment is to accuracy, reliability, high quality, and service. |
JM Test Systems is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited by A2LA.
Click here to view and download certificates
ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation is your assurance that our work meets the highest standards including:
- Documented and controlled procedures
- Controlled calibration environment
- Trained technicians
- NIST traceability with standards of suitable accuracy
Our A2LA accreditation includes compliance with ANSI/NCSL Z-540, ISO-10012-1, and Mil Std 45662A.
|For more information regarding our calibration services, please contact us at 800-353-3411 or email us at [email protected].|