Product Overview: Ralston QTQT-HOS-5ft Female Quick-test Hose
Ralston QTQT-HOS-5ft Hoses that provide a very quick, low volume, high pressure way of connecting to any pressure instrumentation, hand pump, calibration source or device under test
Ralston QTQT-HOS-5ft Features:
- Quick-test hose
- Brass hose ends
- 5 ft long
- End 1: Female Quick-test, Brass
- End 2: Female Quick-test, Brass
- Low volume reduces the pumping effort or compressed gas usage in pressure calibration
- No thread sealant required – connect adapters to without wrenches, thread sealant or thread tape
- Bubble tight connections to 6,900 psi
- Burst Pressure: 27000 psi
- Temperature range: -40 to 140 F
- Outer Diameter: 0.2 in.
- Inner Diameter: 0.08 in.
- Minimum bend radius: 1 in.
- Construction: Polyamide core tube, High tensile synthetic fiber and polyamide outer cover
- Fluid media: Water, Petroleum Based Oil, Air, Inert Gas
- No moving parts reduces maintenance to almost zero
- Hose is hard to break and very flexible
- Adapt from hose to virtually any device under test with only one connection
- Silver color dramatically reduces the effect that changing temperature has on pressure stability
- A strain-relief on each hose end reduces wear and dramatically increases hose life
- Made in U.S.A.