Electrical Test Bench
& Motor Test Bench
Imagine having access to all of your electrical testing equipment or accessories in one central location. Testing your motors and electrical equipment can help prevent critical failure and downtime. Customize your electrical test bench to your company’s specifications.
Pretest your motors • Validate 3rd party tests • Design with your I&E shop
- Run in motors prior to installation
- Variable Speed Motors
- Voltage Measurement
- Resistance Measurement
- Current Measurement
- Ground Faults
- Extension Cords
- Motor Starters
- Power Tools, Extension cords
Electrical Test Bench Photo Gallery:
Electrical Workbench Benefits:
- Saves you time! Allows users to test motors–new or rebuilt, prior to scheduling multiple departments to install them.
- Central place for quarterly electrical tool testing.
- Prevents safety hazards by performing motor checks prior to climbing scaffolding or going into a hazardous location.
- All instruments on the electrical test bench are calibrated and located in one place.
- Controlled environment for performing testing of all safety and critical electrical equipment.
- Impress auditors, visitors or possible customers at your shop by having a central location for calibration.
- Improves overall shop cleanliness, organization and presentation.
- Allows for accountability of test equipment by being mounted in panel. Your equipment cannot easily be removed.
Electrical Test Bench – Function Capabilities
1) 240/120V 1P Motor Starter: Max amperage: 30A/ Max horsepower: 5HP/ Includes four panel mounted cam-lok receptacles (two lines, neutral & ground), overload relay, main power switch, jog/run switch, start button, stop button, emergency stop button, & run light (Equipped with power analyzer)
2) 5.5 Digit Multimeter: Measures VAC up to 750V, VDC up to 1,000V, resistance, amps (AC & DC), frequency, period & continuity, & diode test.
3) AC/DC Power Supply: Variable output 0-240 VAC 10A/ 300VDC 10A. Equipped with panel meters to display voltage & current output.
4) Tool Tester: Verifies the safety and performance of electrical equipment. Just plug in the tool, attach the ground clip and operate the push buttons 1-5. Tests 120V metal cased and double insulated tools and appliances drawing up to 20A. Features include 120VAC/ 20A output voltage, 3 Ohms @ 60V line to line short, 10mA AC @ 60V line to case short, 0.1-10mA leakage current test, +/-3% accuracy.
5) 1000V Megohmmeter: Digital/Analog Megohmmeter. Test insulation on cables, transformers, motors, wiring installations & continuity checks. Displays test voltage and run time. Provides insulation measurements to 4000GΩ. Test results include DAR, PI, capacitance, voltage measurement & duration test. Software included.
6) Metered 240 VAC Outlet: 240 VAC, 20A NEMA L6-20-R receptacle panel mounted (Equipped with power analyzer)
7) Metered 120 VAC Outlet: 120 VAC, 20A GFCI receptacle panel mounted (Equipped with power analyzer)
8) 24 VDC Continuity Test: Equipped with banana jacks, fuse, red lamp for indicating conduction, & rocker switch & buzzer for audible alert to conduction
9) 10A Micro-Ohmmeter
10) Current Power Supply
11) RTD Simulator/Decade Box
12) Vibration Tester
13) Custom Options
NOTE: Items listed here are dependent on the options you choose for your electrical test bench.