How to Monitor an Electrical Panel without using PPE
This video shows how to:
- take measurements remotely away from dangerous equipment(60ft away)
- take multiple readings at the same time
- record those readings without writing them down
- see live measurements from multiple modules simultaneously on one screen
- measure AC voltage, AC current and temperature
This is a video that monitors an electrical panel for a Chiller. Normally we would use a power quality analyzer and proper PPE protection to do this type of job. Instead we use the fluke CNX 3000. Makes it safer for the technician because now he can monitor the results without having to be in the electrical panel while its active.
Video used courtesy of Fluke Corporation © 2012
JM Test Systems rents and sells a large supply of Fluke Digital Multimeters, Lead Sets/Accessoriesand Electrical Safety Equipment . Stop by our website today for a free quote or give us a call at 800-353-3411.